LA PAVONI ESPERTO ABILE - ESPAB
Product Code: ESPAB
La Pavoni lever machines supplied by Euroespresso Machine Co. Pty Ltd are made to approved Australian electrical standards.
FREE SHIPMENT AUSTRALIA WIDE
Shipped from Sydney, Australia.
We take great care to thoroughly check all machines before shipment and pack them carefully with adequate padding. We also send with travel insurance.
FREE 250g of Caffè EuroBlend
We include our freshly roasted Pavoni Blend, perfectly ground for the espresso machine to assist you with a reference for the correct grind for the espresso machine.
Contact us for a free demonstration and quote.
The ABILE is part of the new Esperto range of domestic La Pavoni lever machines, introduced in the Milan, trade show in 2017.
Made of quality materials, the boiler and the group head are nickel plated solid brass with the Stradivari design base, head and straight traditional lever. The Esperto range are finished with smoothly rippled rosewood handles that add an ergonomic grip and crowned with the iconic eagle, synonymous with the status of La Pavoni machines. They include 2 coffee handles, naked head and double spout portafilters and 3 sizes in coffee dishes.
*A brewing pressure profiling gauge, allowing the user to monitor and adapt the variables in the coffee making process when pulling down the lever to assist with customising the extraction of the espresso.
* A thermal temperature strip to assist in ensuring that the group head has reached the desirable temperature for making coffee.
* 2 steam wands, both with 2 different size single holes to power steam as well as an auto frother.
* The temperatures read both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
* The new iconic eagle.
* 3 coffee filter dishes from 9, 16, and 20 g.
* Shower in group head photo engraved membrane.
* Coffee Tamper in stainless steel AISI 304 weight 300g
* Additional portafilter holder “ Fascino” naked head allowing creamy espressos.
Warranty: Euroespresso Machine Company Pty Ltd is the authorised Australian La Pavoni distributor and service centre since 1968. We supply 1 year manufacturer's warranty on machines purchased through us only. We also stock all spare parts and provide back service for any future service requirements.